To satisfy its customers with the quality of its products and customer service, Chronofixe offers a two-year warranty for all watches purchased on its site.
During the warranty period, the watch movement, hands, and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. These will be repaired, or the watch will be replaced, at the sole discretion of Chronofixe, free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under regular use. A $10.00 return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty services.
If our warranty does not cover the problem you are having with your watch, or if your warranty has expired, the service and repair charges are as follows:
- $30.00 for the repair of all components not covered under warranty; this includes the return shipping and handling fee
- $20.00 for battery replacement; this includes return shipping and handling fee
Chronofixe’s warranty does not cover:
- Battery, case, crystal, strap and buckle or bracelet, stem and/or crown
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear
- Water damage due to negligence unless marked water-resistant
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
Shipments of watches for repairs should be authorized by the Service Center beforehand. The Service Center will assess whether or not the watch problem is covered or not by our warranty and provide an estimated cost for repairs falling outside the warranty terms.
The client must apply for any repair through the Repair Process. Once applied, the client will be authorized for shipment and will receive a Repair Number that must be attached to all communication regarding the repair. Any goods returned to the seller without a Repair Number will be returned without prior notice to the client. All dispatch fees will be at the client’s expense.